Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
nace case, but dang it has a hefty price tag.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Why do I suspect that TT hae felt a whiff of competion from the CoolerMaster Stacker?

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
Very nice case...given the price though, I would have expected it to be at least made of aluminum. That is Lian Li price territory...but IMHO I do like the style of the TT MUCH more over the Lian Li. They are a little too functional for me...I like some bling other than the name.

If I were looking for a super tower, I would seriously consider this one and it would take some doing by another case in order for me not to choose this one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hrm, firstly with my limited budget im going for a cheap as superflower case, but in a while i will seriously consider this one. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
956 Posts
reasons to like it:
Humongus window,
aditional HDD rack in the back
BTX compatible,
lots of 5 1/2 bays

mLAO,it is a knock off of the cool master, but it is better, the door thingy,
that must be to protect fanbus stuff. so it is a massive upgrade. the CM
that has been taken to the next level!!!

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
I just realized the comment I made about this being a Cooler Master Stacker inspired tower is not here... and it was the first comment... o_O

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thenut

I just realized the comment I made about this being a Cooler Master Stacker inspired tower is not here... and it was the first comment... o_O

Thats what I said
The first thought that came into my head when I saw it...its so obvious. Don't know which one I prefer though, I like the window on this, but not the flappy bits at the front.

By the way, found another one similar here, the TT "Kandalf"

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
welp, thermaltake just knows cooler master makes some great cases

they copied the wave master, the stacker and quite a few more

1 - 15 of 15 Posts