Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Nightmare is easy just update your gear make sure to get items with vit. Don't buy items that are like more 30k and barely increase stats from what you already have their are a lot of good stuff on the AH ppl list stuff really underpriced and you will be leveling fast so theres no point of buying stuff that has like +5 more stats.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm in inferno now and I can't see how the vast majority of people are going to beat it. I'm really glad they made it insanely difficult. I was afraid it'd be too easy

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post

Nightmare is easy just update your gear make sure to get items with vit. Don't buy items that are like more 30k and barely increase stats from what you already have their are a lot of good stuff on the AH ppl list stuff really underpriced and you will be leveling fast so theres no point of buying stuff that has like +5 more stats.
I actually have a friend who is a lv 6 blacksmith making all my equipment, and since i have a friend i always play with who is a barbarian (im a demon hunter) i usually go for whatever increases my dex the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theyedi View Post

I'm in inferno now and I can't see how the vast majority of people are going to beat it. I'm really glad they made it insanely difficult. I was afraid it'd be too easy
inferno already? wow, good job!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Quote:

People have beaten inferno already they just skip all the trash mobs though

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
crazy stuff cant wait untill it gets harder.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
lol... i love the old style
smile.gif
... if only they didnt let you save it would be perfect
thumb.gif
... lol... jk... but it seriously brings back memories of marrio and DK where instead of making the game longer to get more game play, they simply made it imposible
tongue.gif
... i kinda like that style better as it is actualy a challange to beat it, instead of being easy as long as you have the 400+ hours required to beat it
smile.gif

EDIT: and just mass farm to get a ton of cash, and get new gear every like 10 lvls or so... that way there is a massive stat increase, and you dont need to farm too much just cause u will naturally get enough money by the new level
smile.gif

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Quote:

Same.

Inferno is something else. Makes Hell seem easy.

Normal and Nightmare were fairly easy though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts