Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Dark and Dropped SUV
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching and couldn't find anything on this camera so I was wondering if this camera was any good for the price.

Nikon L110.
I'm wondering if it will take better pictures than this camera.

Can anyone suggest a nicer camera than the Lumix for close to $300? From what I understand I am wanting a DSLR camera rather than a digital camera. The camera will mainly be used to take shots of computers, unless I can get a really nice one for rather cheap then I will branch out. All I have ever known is cheap digital cameras from Sam's so I'm not entirely sure what to look for. If I will need to spend $500 plus then just let me know and I will save for longer, but if I can get a nicer than average-store-bought digital camera then let me know. Thanks everyone.

MrBalll

Edit: After looking at another thread I'm thinking the Nikon D3000 would be a much, much better choice than the L110 right?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes Nikon is a better choice. Depends how serious you are about photography. If you are going to use it and keep using it than go with DSLR. Digital camera are people who just want to take some family photos time to time nothing major. But if you want to learn photography and use manual settings and see how it affects the quality and the image itself go with DSLR. Nikon D3000 is the better one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts