Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by pox02 View Post

0.8MS/ANGLE SNAPPING ON/OFF no mcu smoothing sensor 3360 the best mouse?

http://www.koreagears.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=user_Review&wr_id=1231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshest View Post

Is it basically a Kone pure with a slightly altered right side?

Edit: Yup

Its all in korean but its pretty in depth. Looks like they used mouse tester in the review.
who cares about the shape the latency on this one will be amazing korean all ways better when its come to latency

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pox02 View Post

who cares about the shape the latency on this one will be amazing korean all ways better when its come to latency
I do a lot, if it can perform as well as the kpoe than I'm all for it. the right side of the kone pinched my pinkey too much for me to use. I guess someone else had the same problem too..

Edit: running the review through google translate says the mouse is using a 3330 varient.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

I do a lot, if it can perform as well as the kpoe than I'm all for it. the right side of the kone pinched my pinkey too much for me to use. I guess someone else had the same problem too..

Edit: running the review through google translate says the mouse is using a 3330 varient.
G510 use 3330
G512 use 3360

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
My G510 has a crazy smooth silicone scroll wheel, making it impossible to grip. The steps are also a bit loose. Hope the G512 does it better but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'd be using the G510 regularly if the scroll wheel wasn't so unusable.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Gotcha, G market doesnt seem to list the G512, is it out yet?
Quote:

Gotcha, G market doesnt seem to list the G512, is it out yet?
yep soon its will be in market

·
Registered
756 Posts
Always been hesitant to try Kone series out because of that right side. Would definitely give this a try if importing isn't a hassle.

The LEDs look obnoxious though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmr1 View Post

Always been hesitant to try Kone series out because of that right side. Would definitely give this a try if importing isn't a hassle.

The LEDs look obnoxious though.
An estimate from Gmarket for shipping alone is like $21~

·
- Insanity Beckons -
4,852 Posts
Quote:

An estimate from Gmarket for shipping alone is like $21~
ALL depends upon where you live or where you are shipping the items bought off Gmarket.

To my address down under, they're really cheap and quite quick with shipping. Don't mind at all buying from them
thumb.gif

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0uz View Post

My G510 has a crazy smooth silicone scroll wheel, making it impossible to grip. The steps are also a bit loose. Hope the G512 does it better but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'd be using the G510 regularly if the scroll wheel wasn't so unusable.
WOuld you know if its possible to replace the PCB and mousewheel with those of the KPOE?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any indication on when the g512 is going to stop being sent for testing and actually be available to order? Debating on ordering a g510 if it will be a little while because the Kone Pure shape has always been absolutely perfect for me except for the right side which caused a lot of pain. The thought of using that shape with a smooth right side is seriously like being offered my dream mouse.
ph34r-smiley.gif

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicksome View Post

Does anyone have a reliable website to buy the g510 from? Im trying to navigate through all these korean sites..
Gmarket has an english option for site navigation.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveby5 View Post

Any indication on when the g512 is going to stop being sent for testing and actually be available to order? Debating on ordering a g510 if it will be a little while because the Kone Pure shape has always been absolutely perfect for me except for the right side which caused a lot of pain. The thought of using that shape with a smooth right side is seriously like being offered my dream mouse.
ph34r-smiley.gif
I've been trying to find any mention of a release date with Google translate but no luck so far.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts