Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now at home at my folks house in Tx, and am stuck using my Dad's 700mhz Pentium 3 with a whopping 4mb onboard video. This sucks, no gaming for a week.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Lando95

I am now at home at my folks house in Tx, and am stuck using my Dad's 700mhz Pentium 3 with a whopping 4mb onboard video. This sucks, no gaming for a week.

Oh, that reall sux...at least he has got internet...otherwise you'd really be stuck!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Oh, that reall sux...at least he has got internet...otherwise you'd really be stuck!

Shat, if he didn't have internet, I would go out and buy a used comp and internet access. I think I would go crazy without the net, and without OC.net of course
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Lando95

Shat, if he didn't have internet, I would go out and buy a used comp and internet access. I think I would go crazy without the net, and without OC.net of course


Hahaa...yeah i was getting "Cold Turkey" when OC.Net was down the past few days.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

Hahaa...yeah i was getting "Cold Turkey" when OC.Net was down the past few days.

LMAO! I know exactly what you mean. I was getting the delirium tremens for a while there. Scary.....scary.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Lando95

LMAO! I know exactly what you mean. I was getting the delirium tremens for a while there. Scary.....scary.

I think i had my finger permenantly on the F5 key all day when the site was down!!!

Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,702 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

I think i had my finger permenantly on the F5 key all day when the site was down!!!

Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down!!!!!


Thats funny crap lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by bwomp969

Thats funny crap lol



If only it was a joke...and not an episode in my sad life...hahahah
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xms

I think i had my finger permenantly on the F5 key all day when the site was down!!!

Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down, Refresh, Still down!!!!!

Don't feel bad... I was doing the same thing.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,316 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by MrSmiley

Don't feel bad... I was doing the same thing.

Poor Admin prolly thought that someone was DOS'ing his box
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
7,110 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Lando95

LMAO! I know exactly what you mean. I was getting the delirium tremens for a while there. Scary.....scary.

I was yelling at the computer
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,844 Posts
dude i'm in your shoes totally. pentium 3, slow as hell, integrated graffics, etc., at least i have high speed internet... oh how i love oc.net
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:


Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

are you not getting good frame rates or something bro???

No, it's alright, I am just kinda bored with it. I guess I just will not be happy till I get back to my 6800Ultra.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:


Originally Posted by spookedjunglist

i want to check frame rates on duke nukem anyone know any way to do that???

Will Fraps work?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,915 Posts
lando, dont feel bad. Right now Im on my 2nd computer ( not the power rig 1) with Pentium 2 and 32 mb of ram with Integrated and DIAL-Up. Dont feel bad.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top