Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i cant tell what kind of video card this is, gpu-z doesnt know, and neither does a dxdiag. Non of the numbers on it pulled up anything...

How can i figure this out, pulling off the heatsink i know, but i cant figure out how to get it off without breaking it.

Its a PCI-e, i can get pics when my gf gets home, but until then anyone know howto help?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
let me see what windows sees it as, my gf couldnt figure it out so it got passed on to me, i like to think im level three tech support lol. All the stickers only led to one thing, its most likely a dell pull. It looks like its an ati, but thats just me xD i thought it was a 9250 until i saw it was pci-e >.> let me throw it in my comp though, wanna take bets on if it says generic video adapter?? lol

it uses hynix chips... if that helps at all

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunnywinkles
View Post

let me see what windows sees it as, my gf couldnt figure it out so it got passed on to me, i like to think im level three tech support lol. All the stickers only led to one thing, its most likely a dell pull. It looks like its an ati, but thats just me xD i thought it was a 9250 until i saw it was pci-e >.> let me throw it in my comp though, wanna take bets on if it says generic video adapter?? lol

it uses hynix chips... if that helps at all

but GPU-Z says nothing on it?!
thats odd lol
check the gpu under the HS

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
leave it to my computer to auto install the drivers. its an ati radeon x-series... now why couldnt the xp windows update figure that out????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts