Overclock.net banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overclock.net will give away $75 in cash (paypal) prizes each month for the best articles/guides submitted by Overclock.net members.

We will choose up to three winners each month and will give each winner $25. Articles which do not win are still eligible to win in upcoming months if the edits/updates to the article increase the quality of it to the point that it is a 1st class guide/article.

The Guidelines
- You can choose which topics you would like to cover in your guides
- The content of the article must be, complete, up to date and accurate.
- All guides must be perfect in terms of spelling, formatting, punctuation and grammar.
- Images are a must for almost every article
- Each article and all accompanying images etc. must be exclusive to Overclock.net (all submitted guides become property of Overclock.net)
- Directors will choose the winners each month
- All articles should be submitted here: http://www.overclock.net/forumdisplay.php?f=196

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PetrolHead

So i take it that mean's that we would forefit any right to the material, am i making sense?

You would anyway. The TOS states that anything you post becomes the property of oc.net.

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
you might want to get the spelling right before you enter, alan_14

Quote:

2. How to install your video crad.

otherwise its a fantastic faq

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Jester

you might want to get the spelling right before you enter, alan_14

otherwise its a fantastic faq

LOL, yeah, I'm going to put the second part through Microsoft's Word Processor spell check.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Well theres no point in even posting my faq/guide since its soo good.
It would make your brain explode to even begin to wonder how much info is involved.

So Ill be taking my 75$ for first second and third place.

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
Are recently submitted FAQs to be considered for this contest (since I submitted a pile of them today--just wondered if I could instead publish the "book" I wrote from which they were excerpted)?

I have yet to submit a guide--is there a protocol for submission?

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
-You can submit as many guides as you want as long as they meet the criteria outline above.

-The guides should be new. If you want to base it off of an older guide you have written you are more then welcome to. But your submission should be a major evolution of that original guide.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.