Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo420

I thought they were kind of annoying.

Yeah, I had them disabled because they flooded my mailbox... But I guess it was a nice feature for those who enjoyed it. (People with bad memory
) J/k.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
You can turn off the email notifications in the user options, I prefer to have them active to be able to read posts to my subscrubed thread when I am not in OC.net

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
the emil notifaaction system sin't working to good. I could recieve nay account activation emails becuase i changed my Email address.

I tried about 5 different email addresses and none of them worked so admin just activated my account himself

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sloth boy PM'ed me cuz he couldn't post. here's his message:

I kniw man, i changed my email becuase admin tod me it wasn't working and i changed after i founf a mistake.

I've tried 4 different email accounts to try and re-activate my account, but each one i get sen nothing.

I was talking to admin abotu it so i think he might i've gone off line becuase he has probably relised that there is a problem.

PS: Can you please put this in your thread and just say it was written by sloth_boy, since i cant post.

Yuo get a free post out fo it anyway, thx

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
Cany anyone confirm that they now are getting emails again from the forum?

Re: the email being classified as "spam"- you should have the option to "reclassify" the email as not being SPAM within your email service.

Re: it being annoying, as stated above, you can turn it off anytime

Re: Sloth Boy's comment about it not working very good - this is still part of the cronic server problem we were having. Everything should be ok now.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

Cany anyone confirm that they now are getting emails again from the forum?

Re: the email being classified as "spam"- you should have the option to "reclassify" the email as not being SPAM within your email service.

Re: it being annoying, as stated above, you can turn it off anytime

Re: Sloth Boy's comment about it not working very good - this is still part of the cronic server problem we were having. Everything should be ok now.

I have my mail forwarded from my gmail account to a private pop3 server from here and I never had a problem with getting mail from the forums. I just had some in this morning as I do everyday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts