Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Kinda new here and I am having an error in BAM I hope I can get some help with. I am trying to change my team to overclock.net and I am getting "No resposnse from project" error. Does anyone know of a way to fix that?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,805 Posts
I do not use BAM! to manage my BOINC clients, so unfortunately it is one of the few things that I can't help with.

It looks like you are only running a few projects, so you could just log-in to your account page on those projects, and make the team change there.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tictoc View Post

I do not use BAM! to manage my BOINC clients, so unfortunately it is one of the few things that I can't help with.

It looks like you are only running a few projects, so you could just log-in to your account page on those projects, and make the team change there.
That is what I ended up doing, so WCG has the correct team but BAM is wrong. I might just ditch BAM anyway, it seems to have so many pita glitches that it kills any usefulness it may have.

·
An Internet Lurker
286 Posts
I've always set my BOINC teams from the project website instead of through BAM. Certain projects like WCG don't seem to talk very nicely with BAM anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,451 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSluether View Post

I've always set my BOINC teams from the project website instead of through BAM. Certain projects like WCG don't seem to talk very nicely with BAM anyway.
same here

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe BAM! had a hardware problem in their server about two weeks ago. Just about when you posted your thread. Now all is good though. Cheers
wink.gif
wink.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts