Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really digging their style and look, but wondering how they feel if anyone has one? My main need is proper lumbar support due to a pinched nerve in my lower spine that comes and goes. I'd keep my current, but it's gas piston leaks and I can't replace it, tired of sinking down every 15 mins.

https://noblechairs.com/

I like their subdued style, not over the top gamer look. And seem to have lots of back support. Anyone have one of their models?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm giving mine a few more days, it seems to be getting a bit softer but overall, I'm very pleased with it. I got the ICON version, faux leather, black/white stitching. I'm 6'5" 220ish holds me well, and the casters are tight enough that I'm not rolling around all the time, which I hated about my other chair, even on the rug.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDC View Post

I'm giving mine a few more days, it seems to be getting a bit softer but overall, I'm very pleased with it. I got the ICON version, faux leather, black/white stitching. I'm 6'5" 220ish holds me well, and the casters are tight enough that I'm not rolling around all the time, which I hated about my other chair, even on the rug.
After a month you really get used to it. If I'm about to do a gaming session over 5hrs I'll use this slim memory foam seat cushion with roll over Edge made by Master Caster. I also like having a small foot rest to elevate legs a little ...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm really enjoying it now, feels like it fits me perfectly when I plop into the seat. My posture is much better as well since I'm not constantly readjusting my position from rolling around all the time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts