Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugalumps View Post

That would be the worst thing in existance, to go from glorious noctua fans to corsair fans...................
Gloriously ugly beige.. Great airflow but man I hate looking at the ones in my NH-D14. I keep threatening to replace mine but fans are too expensive.. by the time I buy the ones I want for my entire case it comes to well over $120.. I can live with the ugly beige for now
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddreder View Post

Gloriously ugly beige.. Great airflow but man I hate looking at the ones in my NH-D14. I keep threatening to replace mine but fans are too expensive.. by the time I buy the ones I want for my entire case it comes to well over $120.. I can live with the ugly beige for now
biggrin.gif
True they are not great lookers but that's the point, they have stuck to there color and built it up.

It's like when a woman buys a really expensive ugly bag like varsachi(or w/e I dno expensive bags ok
tongue.gif
) for double the price of a normal bag, it may not look as good but other women know when they see it that it's the status.

Noctua may not be great lookers, but when you say that beige in someones rig you know they are serious about air/cooling/silence
thumb.gif

Much better than a dual pack pair of cheap ring corsair fans(I personaly dont like them and I have owned a good few of them(af's and sp's).

·
Registered
891 Posts
The brackets that come with the cooler fit the 120 mm mounting holes of the NF-A15 fans. There doesn't seem to be a 140 mm fan from Corsair with 120 mm mounting holes, so it won't work. Corsair 120 mm fans might work, but that would be a step back in terms of performance and noise.

If it's just about the colors, why not get a Phanteks PH-TC14PE?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts