Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starcraft II, COD2 MW, and Metro 2033 at 70FPS+.

In all of these games, none of the lips of the characters are in sync with what they are saying. I'm wondering if it's the game itself, my video card, or my monitor that's causing this issue.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I'm a little confused as to what you mean. If you mean they talk and their mouths don't seem to say what they are actually saying, then its the modeler's "fault".

·
Premium Member
7,731 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shadman View Post
I'm a little confused as to what you mean. If you mean they talk and their mouths don't seem to say what they are actually saying, then its the modeler's "fault".
he means it's out of sync.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crooksy View Post
he means it's out of sync.

Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry, I didn't know how to word it earlier.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Quote:

Well, technically it would be the animators fault

@OP
So it only happens in the games you mentioned above? No others?

Seems like a strange thing to be happening. I know in some games like STALKER the mouth doesn't move perfectly in time with their voice because its just a generic "mouth moving" animation but their mouth still starts moving and finishes moving as the audio does.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts