Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my first liquid build. I want to cool my vid cards and cpu. They are 2 4870x2 and amd Phenom 9950. My case is a thermaltake Mozart TX, witch is made to handle 2 dual 120 radiators. So if anyone has any idea for any parts and witch way I should go. I don't know if one loop will work with the system but im a total noob so any and all help would be great.

·
Premium Member
19,923 Posts
Hi.

Oohhh... the Mozart TX. This is gonna be great!

Some recommendations for parts:

Pump: Laing Vario, http://www.petrastechshop.com/lad5smcin12v.htmlLaing non-Vario, DDC

Reservoirs: Swiftech Microres V2 , EK150

GPU Block: Danger Den full-coverage, XSPC (note: I have used the DD block, but not the XSPC)

Radiators: Feser X-Changer, HW Labs, PA120.2

For added performance potential I would add shrouds to the radiators (spaces the fans to eliminate the dead-area caused by the hub), and use 38mm-deep fans for added static pressure and greater blade surface area (generally).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you think i can do this in one loop at all? also i have looked at other ppl's builds and i have a good idea of what im trying to do, but im not 100% on how you should run the lines.

·
Registered
741 Posts
As long as you aren't overclocking much two 240rad's should be fine. But it looks like the places to mount the fans are too close for two rad's as they are a few mm wider than a normal 120 at least. I think would fit best.

You would only need one pump. I have used the Swiftech 655's and currently use a 355 with a XSPC top. It performs just about the same and is fairly small compared.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts