Overclock.net banner

NooB to OC: AMD Sempron 3100+

3083 Views 21 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  rick5446
Ok, I need mjor help, I cannot find data on my mobo to OC, my bios has no options to cahnge fsb or memory settings and i am at a loss of what to do, from what i read this 3100 can be clocked from 1.8 to2.5 easily. What do i do? PLEASE HELP
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tranphuloc

sorry...and OCZ ram w/ heatsink

wow umgreat advice... maybe we should see if he can use the mobo he has... instead of saying to go buy a new computer practically....

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
ok ive googled your motherboard and cant find anything on it so can you try to find the website for it or links to some info on it...? and maybe go back and look through the bios, it should be under the softmenu, to adjust clock frequency...

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HardwaterH4ck3r

HAHA...well, i'm betting, since he didn't list his PSU, he has a Big Box store PC.

ya well we can still try to work with what he has... i dont think we should just say off the bat that he hast to go drop 300$ to OC his cpu some.... i think we should atleast try to work with him first, then if it fails, make suggestions for new hardware

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.