Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im wanting to get atleast 3.2 out of this once i oc it. think i would have any problems or should i get a prescott. i know the norths run a little cooler. i think

question 2
in specs my 2.53 @ 2.94 with a max load temp of 35. should i push for over 3? everytime i did OS runs fine but games would always freeze after about 1 min of max settings. would this be the OS/Game running on different speed without reinstall or just not stable. never could check 3.0 temps was to afraid to run it anymore at that speed

· Banned
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i know how to oc and have done(if u check the specs) my next question was after running it at 3 G my games would freeze up but i never got to check temps at 3 due to freeze so was it due to cpu couldnt handle it or becuz i had installed OS and games on slower processor

i could have sworn i saw a 1M northwood on pricewatch but i probably just wasnt paying attention or got mixed up with another

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.