Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, back here again when I am lost. Just finished a water cooled build using all of my existing parts and it gets to the windows logo then loops back to the bios screen. I checked to make sure it is the main boot priority. I did sleeve the power supply so is it possible there is no power to the ssd but yet I can see it in the bios because of the sata connector. I will start to double check the wires.

Thanks

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I switched the ssd around and it's the same. I tried the windows repair and it says to select the operating system to repair but there is nothing to select. I don't understand how this could happen. I took the drive out and set it aside. Then put it back in. I hope the drive is not gone.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Close the thread. Something in a million years I would have never expected. I run 3 monitors and for testing the pc I hooked up just 1. Once the windows logo boots it tries to go from 2d to 3d but wasn't able to. I think that's what the issue was. Connected all 3 monitors and it boots the first time and the windows logo started fine, no flickering .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.