Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone. First off let me state that NewEgg has GREAT speed when shipping things. I ordered my stuff yesterday and majority of it came today at 2PM EST.

So when completed this build will have everything inside my Sig System. But for now all I have is:

X2 7750+
740G MB
4GB RAM
320GB HDD

My Graphics card, etc. other stuff is still on its way. I'll order my Case, Monitor, and DVD Drive tomorrow because I get paid tomorrow.

But for now, here are pics of what I have so far:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
A faster video card and an Aftermarket CPU fan will make this a prefect mid ranged rig.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about the pics guys. Image Shack was acting dumb. I'm gonna redo it using Photobucket. But a 9600GSO is fine for me! It costs $560 total!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo
View Post

im very jussles. i was gonna order a new hdd but bank called. something about being in negative? i dunno whatever.... lol

Yeah PayPal is slick. They took the dollar to very if my Credit Card was real, then they took 3 more dollars separately. I called and they said they were all verification. But I have a Primary and Secondary account. Secondary I use for online purchases and put only enough money for the cost of whatever I'm buying. Due to those extra $3 charges my card said I was -$3. Lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by skugpezz View Post
post better pics man, resize them
Done.. I'll put up more pictures later when the other parts come in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts