1,460 Posts
LOL?!

What game is this?

• Rep+
Reactions: Siwb27753

·
Registered
24 Posts
The reason why your not getting any weapons is because your not idling or playing long enough time for the item to drop. An item usually drops around 20 min to an hour time frame. Idling is going on to a server with the map name of achievement_sdfkjkasdkj. Leave your computer on for a period of time and you'll eventually find one!

Hope that helped!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Read this my man...
http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Item_drop_system

Code:

Code:
The current item drop system was introduced on April 20, 2010.[1] Players are guaranteed to find items at regular intervals of 30 to 70 minutes, with an average interval of 50 minutes.

• Rep+
Reactions: Siwb27753

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
It takes a while some times...I never really figured it out. I'd just be randomly playing along and all of a sudden get an item.

It is annoying, because as much as people will say the items don't make it an easy win I would disagree...well, in some cases. For example, a heavy with a weapon that increases the rate of fire is a mean machine...even if the gun reduces damage. The higher rate of fire more than makes up for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.