Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my monitor is not on newegg and that scares me. i got it at bestbuy cuz i had 300 credit. the guy there said it was good but i am wondering now.... it does have 12 ms response time though

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I wouldnt worry, newegg isnt going to have every thing.
I also dont listen to much people at places like bustbuy say, but Samsung is a good brand.

·
Premium Member
3,820 Posts
From what I have read here the reponse time is what is most important, especially if you are gaming on it. Otherwise, some guys do no names and swear by them, others will say go with name brand. The 17" I just picked up for $223 does the trick for my wife...she uses it with he laptop. It still has a 16ms response and 400:1 contrast...looks good to me.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Do you guys have a mental trauma with newegg or what?

the 712n is the best monitor arround in its class for that price. I paid mine $310.
12ms response and 600:1 contrast ratio.. and it is a Samsung... try to beat that for the price.
Newegg sucks.. they are more expensive than other places. It is a nice place to see the pictures of the products though...
just my opinion.

·
Banned
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by telovoyagarcar
Do you guys have a mental trauma with newegg or what?

the 712n is the best monitor arround in its class for that price. I paid mine $310.
12ms response and 600:1 contrast ratio.. and it is a Samsung... try to beat that for the price.
Newegg sucks.. they are more expensive than other places. It is a nice place to see the pictures of the products though...
just my opinion.
i like newegg. it seems to have most everything, espescially the good stuff. i but i suppose for the features $250 isnt bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts