Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im fairly new to overclocking .Any advice would be appreciated .I recently installed a aquagate mini r80 cooling system on my processor and have tried manually to oc my system every time i try to go over 2.20 i get this message.Reboot and select proper boot deviceor insert boot media in selected boot device and press any key .I was told a good place to start is memory i have 1 micron pc3200 1GB DDR installed right now with plans to get 1 more .Any suggestions as to values and settings would be hugely appreciated

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by quik draw

Hey guys Im fairly new to overclocking .Any advice would be appreciated .I recently installed a aquagate mini r80 cooling system on my processor and have tried manually to oc my system every time i try to go over 2.20 i get this message.Reboot and select proper boot deviceor insert boot media in selected boot device and press any key .I was told a good place to start is memory i have 1 micron pc3200 1GB DDR installed right now with plans to get 1 more .Any suggestions as to values and settings would be hugely appreciated

Work through this guide: http://www.overclock.net/overclock.p...king-guide.htm
This should help you figure out what is causing the instability and help you get the max out of your system.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
your RAM probably can't handle too much of an OC... but try to set your RAM on a dividor and just OC your cpu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts