Votes: 0 0.0%
  • option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i posted about this on the amd side earlier this week but ive been looking at numbers to see what i can afford and i just want to get you thoughts on this.... so here goes lol what i have to choose from is this

OPTION 1
Complete new rig
smile.gif

intel i7 4770k
gigabyte g1 sniper 5
2x evga geforce 780 classified in sli
(rest of parts already purchased)

OPTION 2
upgrade current sig rig

amd fx 9590
2x asus amd radeon r9 290x

im leaning more twords the new rig just because it is newer than the 8350 i currently run and not to mention the new gigabyte board will go great with my cooler master haf x nvidia editoin case with green fluid in the loop and green bit phoenix alchemy ext cables ...... so any thoughts?

·
Registered
226 Posts
intel/nvidia option without a doubt

·
Registered
226 Posts
nice MOBO too

·
Living life! Twice IfIHv2
3,468 Posts
I would choose option 1 as well. Why dont you add a poll. I know how you feel walking away from the AMD stuff. See my old game rig in the corner. LOL

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultisym View Post

I would choose option 1 as well. Why dont you add a poll. I know how you feel walking away from the AMD stuff. See my old game rig in the corner. LOL
i know i really dont want to walk away from amd i have used them for over 10 years but just looking at the current state of things with there fx line and future lack of im sort of torn in a way "sounds strange" lol but from what ive been reading its looking more and more like intel 4770k is the faster better choice......... just not sure........

·
Premium Member
9,327 Posts
If you have the money for 2 gpus then why amd? Get a 4770k/3930k and then get 2 290/780

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.