1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
in.

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
I'm an old dog, but I can learn new tricks! Unfortunately, I'll be OOT next week so only the std stuff will be on-line. :)

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
rolling start, but I'll have to cut out tuesday night. travel plans changed +2 days due to weather. :(

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
Don't you leave your hardware online if you are away, or is that because of the weather?
I do for several rigs (boinc) but only a 2M PPD rig for FAH.

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
Do we have a new tally spreadsheet?

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
so these links are pointing to really old stuff. Probably do not need to include them in the OP:

• Rep+
Reactions: CptAsian

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
you got it bro. And thanks for organizing this!

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
I always check a few feared members before the FaT starts, to see what they've been producing the last 24 hours.
For example, @Jpmboy with his 2.3 million points updates is hard to overtake, so he's one to keep an eye on.
But besides that it's the google doc that has the most information (if it's working) :)

We would need a way more active folders to raise that valley.
Most of us can't keep that much hardware online, but if you look around on OCN and see all the hardware that is only used for gaming.... :p

It's sad that the stats page is not online, I always enjoy looking at it.
Yeah, it keeps the FAT folders engaged for sure! We do need a tracking sheet..

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
Gonna be dialing back over the next hours (-9M PPD at least)... push to pick me up! :)

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
Don't you even begin to assume what Zodac is, Zodac. You are all things. He, She and it all in one breath.
Hey - 1 Billion pts coming!

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
Nice rig!! Is that a 3090 in there? Anybody seen any folding numbers for a 6900XT?

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
Pffft, yea right. 2x2080 Ti's. Running a single in my Caselabs s8s that I acquired recently. My folding rig is worth more than my daily driver, lol.

We are about to get passed by [H]ardOCP and we'll be in 12th place.... Sad face. All these people with 3080/90's and no one is helping out.
Yeah, even if they folded overnight or when idle, would make a huge difference!

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
yeah, I'm suprised by those numbers. Only way to know for sure is for one of our own to take one for a spin. 😊

·
OC...D
28,304 Posts
@Jpmboy you use x299 right? You think a 7980xe for 499 is worth doing at this point or should I just go 5950x if I can ever find one? Currently on a 9900k. The PCIE lanes of x299 + more cores are appealing. 5950x would solve the bandwidth issues for PCIe as well.
That is pretty cheap for a 7980XE. I am a fan of the x299 chipset and it has been a very solid work horse for the past several years (running 4 x299 rigs here - all have been bullet proof, 7980XE, 10980XE and two 7740X). But that's the catch... several years. If you have the budget, go with the 5950x and x570. It's got it's "birthing" quirks still, but bios revisions have been solving these. If you can find one! I've had an alert in with B&H for over a month now. It is a rare bird for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.