Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
User of the PC
2,124 Posts
How do you all look at the stats during the event? I use that Extremeoverclocking stat tracker but it doesn't show who is in the foldathon, I just assume that all of the active people are in it.

How sweet would it be if we could raise the valley between those peaks...

View attachment 2465758
The spreadsheet that is on the original post is the way, but it is showing older stats from a previous FaT right now.

·
User of the PC
2,124 Posts
Its -6 here I still have to leave a window open with all my rigs running. Electricity is about 8 cents a kW in my province so maybe $5 a day to run my rigs?

·
User of the PC
2,124 Posts
How many pc's do you have to use about 2.6kw/h?
With my gpu's combined I'm using a little over 1kw/h, that's about 1.4kw/h total for 3 systems.
One socket has about 1100watts going through it and the other probably has around 500watts. I have 4 rigs on right now. I just realized that is only 1.6kW now, not sure how I ended up with my last estimate.

·
User of the PC
2,124 Posts
@Jpmboy you use x299 right? You think a 7980xe for 499 is worth doing at this point or should I just go 5950x if I can ever find one? Currently on a 9900k. The PCIE lanes of x299 + more cores are appealing. 5950x would solve the bandwidth issues for PCIe as well.
I have a X299 system as well, a de-lidded 7740x. I would honestly say pass on the X299 setup. Invest in the 5950x, don't get me wrong the X299 setup is very strong and cool to tinker with though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.