Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll keep using what I have and avoid buying any other mouse that pops up from now, that doesn't have the 3360 sensor in it. Am I alone or do you feel the same? Cannot wait for the market to incorporate it as fast as possible. EC2/EC1 with 3360 would be very nice and my "FinalMouse".

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm the same way. To me, the sensor is so far ahead of anything I've used that spending money on anything right now would be a waste. Like you, I'm just going to wait for this sensor to make its way into other mice. ZA13 would be my preferred device. ?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I don't really know what Steelseries is trying to do. All we want is an optical Sensei RAW with the 3360 and a good build quality, but apparently it's WAYYYY TOOO HARDD to do.
Instead, let's create a stattrak mouse
rolleyes.gif

Maybe the FM scream one will have the 3360? Or they're going to use it on their new ambi mouse? Maybe that's why they've delayed it...

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aLv1080 View Post

Maybe the FM scream one will have the 3360? Or they're going to use it on their new ambi mouse? Maybe that's why they've delayed it...
That would be nice. I would like to see Finalmouse get huge by simply releasing a couple 3360 mice sub 80g while Logitech and Steelseries keep thumb sitting while "reading about which gimmicks sell mice".

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aLv1080 View Post

I don't really know what Steelseries is trying to do. All we want is an optical Sensei RAW with the 3360 and a good build quality, but apparently it's WAYYYY TOOO HARDD to do.
Instead, let's create a stattrak mouse
rolleyes.gif

The Sensei appears to be lower in quality compared to the Xai. More so for the Raw variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post

That would be nice. I would like to see Finalmouse get huge by simply releasing a couple 3360 mice sub 80g while Logitech and Steelseries keep thumb sitting while "reading about which gimmicks sell mice".
Gimmicks do sell mice to teens. However, I don't see why a large company doesn't want to have different products for different types of consumers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axaion View Post

microshaft should let others use their darn mouse shapes.. ime 3.0 and 1.1 needs updates so much
I like the shape of the IMO for a 2 fingers on top palm grip. I don't like to grip it with three fingers on top because that causes my little finger discomfort. I prefer the shape of the WMO for my 3 fingers on top palm grip.

The FK2 is somewhat like a WMO. It's not as tall and round. My taped up FK feels close to the shape of the WMO. I was hoping the ZA would be closer to the WMO than the IMO.

I would like to see a mouse very similar to the WMO, with side buttons and a 3366. Maybe a revised FK1/2?

·
Retired Moderation
10,672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by detto87 View Post

I'll keep using what I have and avoid buying any other mouse that pops up from now, that doesn't have the 3360 sensor in it. Am I alone or do you feel the same? Cannot wait for the market to incorporate it as fast as possible. EC2/EC1 with 3360 would be very nice and my "FinalMouse".
I agree with you on this as long as it's in the right shape shell for me which is priority.

Put it in a new right handed savu or an ambi ZA12 and it's an insta buy for my fetish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by povohat View Post

Like most of you, I already have enough 3310 mice. Bring it on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiZaRoaH View Post

Who knows how long that will actually even take, hell.
Since I've recently found a 3310 shape I really like, it's now 3360 or bust.

·
Mehehe!
2,779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizonian View Post

Since I've recently found a 3310 shape I really like, it's now 3360 or bust.
Same here. Sticking with Zowie FK2 until someone slams a 3360 into a similar shape. I can adapt between minor variations quickly. Sensei / FK1 / FK2 / AM /... shapes are all pretty OK to me, I'm not going to nitpick, I just want a damn 3360 in it.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
The real question is how many disappointing 3360 mice are released before someone actually releases one with a suitable shape/weight. The 3366 failed completely (for a lot of us) in this regard, and the 3360 is off to the same start. The countdown begins.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Maybe the first 3360 mouse Zowie will release is a MiCo refresh.

/realtalk

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post

The real question is how many disappointing 3360 mice are released before someone actually releases one with a suitable shape/weight..
The answer is 3360 mice will be released before someone actually releases one with a suitable shape/weight

·
PC Gamer
1,651 Posts
still gonna grab a finalmouse ambi until something with a shape and weight like that or better come out in a 3360.

its nice to see this actually happening now.

1 - 20 of 179 Posts