Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It wasn't turning on before but now it's like a monster.

I feel like bragging a little. How can integrated HD 4200 run left 4 dead 2 on all high, very high shaders, 8xAF and 1600x900 res and get a solid 20 FPS? I mean, that's integrated graphics..holy crap. I've even managed to put my sempy to a 3.65 on air, i'm not sure if that's good but i've also pushed my ram to 1 GHz..

·
Banned
10,292 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Masterchief3k View Post
It wasn't turning on before but now it's like a monster.

I feel like bragging a little. How can integrated HD 4200 run left 4 dead 2 on all high, very high shaders, 8xAF and 1600x900 res and get a solid 20 FPS? I mean, that's integrated graphics..holy crap. I've even managed to put my sempy to a 3.65 on air, i'm not sure if that's good but i've also pushed my ram to 1 GHz..
wow that is impressive. however i hate to rain on your parade but source games arent really that intensive on graphics.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, but for me it's HUGE. even in crysis, i was playing on all high and getting like, 8 FPS at that res. lolol, but ummm, one problem, my integrated sound (ALC889) glitches like a b9w83wy5rt89 when i play crysis. so i just...don't play.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my 9600 GSO is in for RMA. i asked for an ATI replacement, i've never had problems with an ATI card, my olldddd x550 never failed, maybe i have bad luck with nvidia? But yeah, looks like i'll be going the ATI route.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts