Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need a little help on trying to get this ntune utility to work. I am intrested in trying to use this software. I installed the 5.0 package from the nvid page and when click on all I get are the default Control Panel options. There is no monitor, no performance, ect icons as listed there should be.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I am using the 97.02 drivers for my 8800gtx, maybe they are compatible with the ntune, but I have found no info to state that as of yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to try to install the older drivers and see if that does the trick. The 8800 may just be too new to work with ntune I guess.

Rivatuner is the only mod software I have found so far that will work with it.

·
Administrator
64,361 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by exahcute
View Post

I am going to try to install the older drivers and see if that does the trick. The 8800 may just be too new to work with ntune I guess.

That may be soo. Compatibility for the 8800 for Ntune simply may not be out yet. I wouldnt be surprised.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by exahcute
View Post

I just tried it with the oldest drivers that work with the 8800 and got it to work, I guess until nvidia updates ntune for the 8800 I will have to use the older drivers if I want to use ntune.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something intresting to note is it changes pretty much all setttings I mess with and I went from a 6800 3DMark06 score (my bios tuning) to a 2791(ntune).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts