Very nice, thanks for the heads up.
New in this release:
* Adds GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with the new Adobe Flash 10.1 beta. Learn more here.
* Adds support for DirectCompute with Windows 7.
* Adds support for OpenGL 3.2.
* Adds support for OpenCL 1.0 (Open Computing Language).
* Adds support for CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for many top new gaming titles including Borderlands, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, FIFA Soccer 10, and more.
* Includes numerous bug fixes including improved performance for Need for Speed: Shift. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
* Installs NVIDIA PhysX System Software v9.09.0814.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX hardware acceleration on GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 processing cores.
* Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3. Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and OpenGL.
* Supports NVIDIA SLI Multi-monitor support, giving you the ability to use two monitors with your GeForce graphics cards in SLI mode. Learn more here.
Originally Posted by Emmanuel
I don't know but for me they suck, some games stutter even if the FPS are playable and the FPS are very unstable, jumping all around, reverting back to the good 5 months old WHQL lol. Maybe something is conflicting on my PC so the day I reinstall Windows, I'll check them out.