Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I will receive my new graphic cards tomorrow and it will be the first time for me to have nVidia in my main PC.

I was curious about nVidia 3D technology as they ask for a 120Hz monitor. I actually have 3x Acer P236HL wich are 60Hz only (I paid them a really good price back then).

Since I don't plan to change my monitors it possible to run the 3D with only 30Hz each eye ?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Islander View Post

Hey guys,

I will receive my new graphic cards tomorrow and it will be the first time for me to have nVidia in my main PC.

I was curious about nVidia 3D technology as they ask for a 120Hz monitor. I actually have 3x Acer P236HL wich are 60Hz only (I paid them a really good price back then).

Since I don't plan to change my monitors it possible to run the 3D with only 30Hz each eye ?
Unfortunately it will not work. Nvidia requires certain 120Hz monitors and 3D vision won't enable unless you are using one of the monitors Nvidia deems as certified.

·
Premium Member
9,327 Posts
No you need a nvidia compatible monitor for 3d

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by willdearborn View Post

Unfortunately it will not work. Nvidia requires certain 120Hz monitors and 3D vision won't enable unless you are using one of the monitors Nvidia deems as certified.
No way to tweak around ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts