Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I need sleep

Votes: 14 70.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Try em out, I have been using the 185.20's and they work well with my GTX295. Very smooth unlike the other 180's I have tried. Plus they have ambient occlusion setting to play with.

http://www.filedropper.com/18526gefo...bitenglishbeta

Works on my end, it takes a bit to load up the page.

If you try em out vote.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It takes some time to load the page, worked on my end.
Let me know to be sure.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
Stable, but....

1. GPU idle temps increased by 7-8*C
2. Windows reporting driver rev # as 185.20
3. No noticeable performance improvement (benchmarking)

I have now gone back to 182.08 and temps have back down...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
These drivers are only available for GTX 200 series. I'd like to try, but it's kind of impossible with my 8800GTS (182.08). I agree with tphotog96.

·
Stop saying I'm new
793 Posts
No go for me, when i enabled SLI, i tried folding, and it folded for about 30 mins, then folded. Tried to run 3DVantage, drivers failed then recovered. System crashes twice as much with these drivers installed. Also shows wrong version.

I gotta wait for NVIDIA to put out some good drivers for the GTX Series, or i swear, i will go ATI. I'm not an ATI fan, but DONT PUSH ME....

Thanks for the try though. I gotta wait for better drivers so it doesnt crash during Crysis.

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigalisk View Post
No go for me, when i enabled SLI, i tried folding, and it folded for about 30 mins, then folded. Tried to run 3DVantage, drivers failed then recovered. System crashes twice as much with these drivers installed. Also shows wrong version.

I gotta wait for NVIDIA to put out some good drivers for the GTX Series, or i swear, i will go ATI. I'm not an ATI fan, but DONT PUSH ME....

Thanks for the try though. I gotta wait for better drivers so it doesnt crash during Crysis.
What's wrong with the WHQL drivers? They work perfectly for me.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, yeah they worked fine for me in COD5 but during vantage I lost hundreds of points even with a good OC, back to the 185.20's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts