This is a WHQL driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, and 200-series desktop GPUs.
New in Release 182.08:
Â· Added support for GeForce GTS 250.
Â· Added SLI profile support for some newly released games.
Â· Additional information on specific bug fixes can be found in the release documentation notes.
Â· Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
New in Release 182 Drivers :
* Recommended for the best experience in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
* Boosts performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 182 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
o Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
o Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
o Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
o Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.
o Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.
* Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0 on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs.
* Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and OpenGL including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards
* Supports NVIDIA SLI Multi-monitor support, giving you the ability to use two monitors with your GeForce graphics cards in SLI mode. Learn more here.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here. Note: GPU PhysX is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
* Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #2. Download these free PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports CUDA.
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
GeForce Release 182.08 WHQL Windows Vista 32-bit International 111 MB
GeForce Release 182.08 WHQL Windows Vista 64-bit International 129 MB
GeForce Release 182.08 WHQL Windows XP International 115 MB
GeForce Release 182.08 WHQL Windows XP 64-bit International 126 MB
GeForce Release 182.08 WHQL Windows Vista 32-bit U.S. English 82.6 MB
Photoshop CS4 64-bit users:
Windows Vista 64-bit Issues
• GeForce 200 Series: Photoshop CS4-OpenGL settings are grayed out and cannot be
set for the application.