Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Pigeon Poop Enthusiast
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
GeForce Experience 2.0 was a major revision to the popular system-enhancing application, introducing ShadowPlay Desktop Capture, ShadowPlay for notebooks, GameStream for notebooks, Remote GameStream, advanced Twitch streaming options, and many other improvements.

GeForce Experience 2.1, available now, improves several of those features and adds an in-game frame rate counter, push to talk microphone capture, ShadowPlay 'Shadow Mode' Desktop Capture support, plus additional tweaks and changes. Download now via GeForce.com or open GeForce Experience's self-update function. For more detail on each of GeForce Experience 2.1's enhancements, keep reading.

Additional GeForce Experience 2.1 Changes

In addition to the headline features above, GeForce Experience 2.1 introduces several other enhancements:

• Gameplay can now be recorded at up to 2560x1600, natively
  • Audio synchronization when editing with Adobe Premiere Pro is improved
  • Twitch streaming stability has been improved
  • ShadowPlay remains enabled after enabling new GeForce Experience updates via the in-app updater
  • In-app software update installation speed has been improved
  • Various bug fixes resolve a variety of issues
Source

I see the FPS counter being pretty useful for those that rather not use third party apps like Rivatuner or Fraps.

·
Registered
228 Posts
What I am wishing for is separate audio channels like in DXtory! I'd love to keep my teamspeak separate. Problem with DXtory is that I just don't have enough disk space... :-( Here's to hoping that the add this feature!

·
Meow!
8,489 Posts
Oh finally, all the features I waited for a long time. 1600p recording but stuck at 30FPS :/ Push to Talk finally and bug fix for Premiere, couldn't be any happier.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but I tried shadowplay for the first time b/c i wanted to start recording gameplay footage it doesn't seem like rocket signs i turned it on then in game i hit the function key and it would not run......i'm running 2x 780ti and i have the Qnix OC to 96hz is it not compatible ??

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flv1333 View Post

What I am wishing for is separate audio channels like in DXtory! I'd love to keep my teamspeak separate. Problem with DXtory is that I just don't have enough disk space... :-( Here's to hoping that the add this feature!
Oh god yes! Seperate audio channels is definitely what I'm waiting for :/

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertinho95 View Post

Does anyone know how to activate the in-game FPS counter? I can't find the settings anywhere
its in the shadowplay tab, scroll down where you setup the hotkeys for recording

default should be alt+f12

i rebinded(?) the fps counter but i cant get it to show in game, what am i doing wrong? lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DF is BUSY View Post

its in the shadowplay tab, scroll down where you setup the hotkeys for recording

default should be alt+f12

i rebinded(?) the fps counter but i cant get it to show in game, what am i doing wrong? lol
Ahh, thought it was a standalone feature. Only have a 560ti (due for upgrade, I know), thanks
smile.gif

·
PC Gamer
1,257 Posts
I wish they would add a screenshot function, so I don't have to use FRAPS anymore. Seeing how things are going, I am pretty confident that function will be added in the future.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by XaNaX View Post

i always uncheck GeForce Experience when installing drivers, I guess i'll check this out..
I was big into Fraps for game recording. Shadowplay works great, good quality with smaller file sizes. Overall I like using Shadowplay just as much. Most of the other GeForce experience crap? Meh.

·
Meow!
8,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flv1333 View Post

Mirillis Action! has this feature and similar compression as Shadowplay.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.