Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Guys, I would like to request that no one sends me anymore PM's regarding sale of this video card. You guys are bombarding me with messages and filling up my inbox. I received 10 PM's within 5 minutes of posting this thread and there have probably been a total of 50+ PM's so far. I am not interested in selling it at the moment and if I choose to do so I will be sure to post a sale thread and link everyone to it. Please be patient and thank you for your cooperation.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by getbigtony
View Post

ehh i think this so called review is a few years too late

You = missed the point

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Open1Your1Eyes0
View Post

Guys, I would like to request that no one sends me anymore PM's regarding sale of this video card. You guys are bombarding me with messages and filling up my inbox. I received 10 PM's within 5 minutes of posting this thread and there have probably been a total of 50+ PM's so far. I am not interested in selling it at the moment and if I choose to do so I will be sure to post a sale thread and link everyone to it. Please be patient and thank you for your cooperation.

nice find, and maybe u should post this in the first post; cuz im sure people will NOT go through the thread.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I apologize for the delay I am currently overclocking and trying to find a stable clock with Furmark. Temperatures are giving me issues but I am fairly close. Should have all results up within the hour.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by gablain View Post
Does it look good so far ?
I will tell you it is definitely interesting to say the least. I know that a lot of you will be surprised. Let's just leave it at that so far.

21 - 40 of 98 Posts