Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

When I visit the Nvidia Website to upgrade my driver, I decide to choose the "Auto Detect" option which establishes I am running Driver Version 0.0 and need to update to 182.08 (When I have 181.20 installed)

Why is this happening?
GPU-Z detects I am running 181.20 so why won't the site?
I have this problem for a few months now and only decided to bring it up as it's now annoying me.

Any ideas why this is happening or need any additional info?

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
10,858 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it if you can still download the newest drivers manually... Maybe try upgrading your java or flash player or browser.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Auto detect doesnt work all the time, I have had errors with it in the past. I just DL the new drivers and install them all manually. But that is odd. It's basically saying that the Auto detect feature shows no driver installed at all. It is a web based program after all, your virus stuff could be stopping the detection. Also I would just remove all the drivers manually, and re-install the new 182.08 after its all clean.

·
Premium Member
10,440 Posts
Don't worry about the auto detect feature from the site. If GPU-Z reports the same driver you know you installed, then you should be good to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts