Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,as it says,my power switch on my NZXT 810 case is fubar,the onyl one i found(and im not sure if its even the right one) was on EBAY and its like 30 buks shipping alone,does anyone know how i can get a power switch for this case somewhere?

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
Any momentary contact switch will work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty sir,makes sense,i just wanted to make sure i had the one that would fit..Im a handy guy,i can make things work,I just havent havent torn it apart yet to see if i had access

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
The options are staggering...............

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you,i understand i can throw any switch in their if i modify things,but i was looking for the actualk one that is supposed to be thre is why i asked,maybe I am a little OCD,but thank you none the less,maybe ill just go to radio shack and get a simple swith and wire nut it to the wires this way i dont have to play with wiring,i have aton of stuff in this thing and even though i tried to wire everything concisely,it's still messy.....i really wanted the original switch so it doesnt look like an abortion,but i haven't taken it apart yet as to see what can be done

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was just trying for the easiest answer first is all,i try to avoid complication,but if it must be done...so shall it be! lol

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
All the online computer stores sell them. The hole size is pretty much standard

·
Overclock Failed...
13,565 Posts
Yeah. What's under it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts