Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they have one for sale for $60 shipped on directron.

iv been looking at it for a while now and im about to pull the trigger.

is there anything better then it for about the same price? i dont want to spend over then 80. im want to build a compact system for someone. only going to have 1 SSD and 1 HD.

im going to replace the side mesh panel with a acrylic window since im getting a WC system for it. would be really nice to be able to see it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Coolwaters
View Post

they have one for sale for $60 shipped on directron.

iv been looking at it for a while now and im about to pull the trigger.

is there anything better then it for about the same price? i dont want to spend over then 80. im want to build a compact system for someone. only going to have 1 SSD and 1 HD.

im going to replace the side mesh panel with a acrylic window since im getting a WC system for it. would be really nice to be able to see it.

For $60 that's really good for a matx case.
I used one for a client and it's pretty nice.
The handle is removeable, but one thing
If you remove the mesh, the room inside for coolers is really restricted.
I mean you can still prolly fit in the tubes though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:


Originally Posted by Shomiyamu!
View Post

For $60 that's really good for a matx case.
I used one for a client and it's pretty nice.
The handle is removeable, but one thing
If you remove the mesh, the room inside for coolers is really restricted.
I mean you can still prolly fit in the tubes though.

yeah i figured why they made the mesh pop out like so it can fit most coolers.

its not going to be custom water cool since its a lot of work in such a small case. (i made a full loop in a mid tower and it was a pain)

im going to be lazy and get a Antec H2O 620 (cuz the H50/60/70 is too mainstream)

no graphics card so all the air will be vented out though the radiator.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Coolwaters
View Post

yeah i figured why they made the mesh pop out like so it can fit most coolers.

its not going to be custom water cool since its a lot of work in such a small case. (i made a full loop in a mid tower and it was a pain)

im going to be lazy and get a Antec H2O 620 (cuz the H50/60/70 is too mainstream)

no graphics card so all the air will be vented out though the radiator.

oooohhh
noob watercooling?

Anyways the H20 performs almost on the par with the 70.
In case (No pun intended) you were wondering, the case comes with the front fan and 1 top exhaust fan. The fan controller is pretty bad in terms of wattage.
They're like 8 watt per channel (I think)
The case also comes with a buttload of thumbscrews (even enough for your motherboard!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:


Originally Posted by Shomiyamu!
View Post

oooohhh
noob watercooling?

Anyways the H20 performs almost on the par with the 70.
In case (No pun intended) you were wondering, the case comes with the front fan and 1 top exhaust fan. The fan controller is pretty bad in terms of wattage.
They're like 8 watt per channel (I think)
The case also comes with a buttload of thumbscrews (even enough for your motherboard!)

yeah noob WC... but i cant complain how slick and clean it looks.

lol thanks again im sold. gonna get it when i get the rest of the order together so everything comes within 1 week.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top