1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
84 Posts
I think I'm sold on this case. I was close to ordering a Silverstone FT-01 which is twice the price. I'm not a fan of bling bling lights in cases so the basic design of the Panzer appeals to me. It looks like the airflow will be excellent and wire management doesn't look like it will be a problem.

·
Registered
833 Posts
the only thing i might have a problem with is the PSU placement, wouldn't that kinda wierd out the cable placement, and what if you change GFx cards often?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by blackjack23 View Post
the only thing i might have a problem with is the PSU placement, wouldn't that kinda wierd out the cable placement, and what if you change GFx cards often?
Take out the motherboard tray from the back?

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
I totally love it. The PSU placement makes soo much sense in a case this small anyways. A modular PSU feels like it would be a must though. If I didn't have two furnaces in my case (gtx 280, i7 920), and owned a modular PSU, I would get this in a second.

·
Premium Member
20,338 Posts
I likes it much!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Very nice review. I wish they'd keep the 200cfm. If its too loud you can always dial it down with a fan controller

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kamikaze127
View Post

I don't think they want you to cable manage in this case, but I hope it's more light weight.

LANing with my NZXT Tempest is hard, because its so heavy.

Its aluminum, and I think he said it weighed 15 pounds in the review, so it should be very light weight. I think they should do the fans a la 900 and just include the higher rpm fans with a rheostat, so you can run them at whatever speed you want. Lookout antec, this thing will no doubt be very popular.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
im sold on it

·
Premium Member
23,134 Posts
I just watched that on Youtube...did not know you posted it here too. I like your style of reviewing. I like that case too. Not a big fan of gynormous cases...just big enough is what I look for. Besides small cases make your GFX card look huger

·
Premium Member
6,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberDruid View Post
Besides small cases make your GFX card look huger

I'm sold on it... That hard drive bracket looks like it would really cut down the power of that front fan though... Any cable management could be difficult...
I wants though!

~B~

·
Registered
739 Posts
I am highly considering this case as my first case upgrade from my original Apevia X-Crusier. I've sort of been slipping away from the "flashy" cases and have been wanting something simpler that is big enough for all of my hardware, as well as my new SpinQ heatsink (which is HUGE, by the way). Great review on the case also, keep up the good work Bill!

Sccrfreak342

1 - 20 of 34 Posts