Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its not from my cpu its from my ram
some times it will run for 2 days and other times it will run for 2 hrs and get it
my comp usualy runs around 60% ram usage of 12 gigs
wat can i do/change so i dont keep getting these?
error is
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x0000000A
so can i get some halp plox
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ben h View Post
its not from my cpu its from my ram
some times it will run for 2 days and other times it will run for 2 hrs and get it
my comp usualy runs around 60% ram usage of 12 gigs
wat can i do/change so i dont keep getting these?
error is
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x0000000A
so can i get some halp plox
This post is extremely hard to understand. A little English goes a long way.


Anyway, I am going to give the obligatory "Have you run Memtest?" suggestion for this one.


Edit: As far as suggestions go, try raising your voltages or lowering your overclock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ben h View Post
its not from my cpu its from my ram
some times it will run for 2 days and other times it will run for 2 hrs and get it
my comp usualy runs around 60% ram usage of 12 gigs
wat can i do/change so i dont keep getting these?
error is
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
0x0000000A
so can i get some halp plox
If you haven't already, set your dram volts manually to spec.
Try relaxing ram timings a notch also.
One or both might help
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Airolden View Post
This post is extremely hard to understand. A little English goes a long way.


Anyway, I am going to give the obligatory "Have you run Memtest?" suggestion for this one.


Edit: As far as suggestions go, try raising your voltages or lowering your overclock.
i hate engrish
jajajaja
and no i havnt run mem test i guess i should hook my cd drive back up and put it on a disc
and yes i have upped voltages and lowered my ram multi

Quote:

Originally Posted by M1 Abrams View Post
If you haven't already, set your dram volts manually to spec.
Try relaxing ram timings a notch also.
One or both might help
yes all thats set and bumped up a lil from wat it should be
ya i guess i should try the timings
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ben h View Post
i hate engrish
jajajaja
and no i havnt run mem test i guess i should hook my cd drive back up and put it on a disc
and yes i have upped voltages and lowered my ram multi

yes all thats set and bumped up a lil from wat it should be
ya i guess i should try the timings
Run memtest. If you fail it then I suggest you RMA the modules as they are probably broken. Have they always been this way? Because if they end up being fried from an overclock usually you won't be able to get your money back.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Airolden View Post
Run memtest. If you fail it then I suggest you RMA the modules as they are probably broken. Have they always been this way? Because if they end up being fried from an overclock usually you won't be able to get your money back.

ight

and i think so i just always figured it waz cuz i waz running so much ram for that long of a time
if i turn my comp off over night it has no problem
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,701 Posts
Run memtest 86+ at the manufacturers rated speeds/voltage. If that doesn't work loosen the timings.

If this does not work, reduce the amount of modules you have plugged into your MB and test those. If those are ok then test the modules you removed only. Then test all of them together. Return whichever are faulty. If none are faulty you could have a MB problem or you may need to increase your NB or memory controller speeds.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top