Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I don't think there's one.....
Maybe when Vista comes out , all the games will be dual-core optimized.

·
Registered
88 Posts
In this article it explains how dual-core improves performance with oblivion. Apart from other things to improve performance u can install this http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/...1_9706,00.html

Lol the vampire dust u can get from several quests that needs u to kill vampires (along the main quest theres one with a vampire cave) and daedra hearts can be gained from the lords in oblivion planes or when they start attacking u in cities later in the game

·
Banned
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchBoy View Post
In this article it explains how dual-core improves performance with oblivion. Apart from other things to improve performance u can install this http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/...1_9706,00.html

Lol the vampire dust u can get from several quests that needs u to kill vampires (along the main quest theres one with a vampire cave) and daedra hearts can be gained from the lords in oblivion planes or when they start attacking u in cities later in the game
I already installed that patch and I saw that page from tweakguide before
, Thanks anyways.

Lol I killed somebody in the mage guild and now I need to get back in because im a vampire and want to find a cure.

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchBoy View Post
Being a vampire pwnz y would u stop being one in the first place?
ty for rep btw

I found it annoying...

·
Banned
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchBoy
View Post

Being a vampire pwnz y would u stop being one in the first place?
ty for rep btw

Because I look fugly and I can't go out in the day time lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
well i guess u can get used to it, i just liked the vampire skills n xtra strength
But i agree its annoying sumtimes especially when ppl just keep shouting GET AWAY n such

·
Banned
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchBoy
View Post

But i agree its annoying sumtimes especially when ppl just keep shouting GET AWAY n such

LOL I guess im not that ugly yet. Only been bit for about... 2 weeks (in-game time).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts