Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing the fighters guild quests, and have gotten to the one where Burz has me investigate mysterious dissapearences around Harlan's Watch. I went to the cave where the people were dissapearing, and found the room where my map maker took me, with skeletons and dead zombies. Nothing happened with the quest, so I went around and once I had killed all the trolls, my quest advanced and said I should look for proof that the trolls killed the poeple. I have checked uides online, and they sa that I should be able to find one of the villagers body, but I can't? Where is it? And if it's not there at all, what should I do?

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
I don't think I've done that quest, but sometimes when you enter an area and there's a body (with quest items, sometimes), when you come back the body is gone, and anything in it with it. <br />
If there aren't <i>any</i> bodies, try cheating and getting the item through the console. Don't worry, it's a buggy game.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yeah, if I remember correctly you have to search one of those corpses that you find and it then says that the trolls have been eating them or something along those lines. Then you can carry on and complete the quest. If the corpses are missing though, that could be a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts