Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
Yeah, I saw earlier today on the ES website. But yeah, even with the castrated shadows, the game is still really demanding.

·
Registered
455 Posts
AHHHH another MMO game....i quit EQ for a reason. they are too addicting.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by u.c.i.n.e.x.

AHHHH another MMO game....i quit EQ for a reason. they are too addicting.

oblivion isnt mmo... its an rpg...

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah this is sort of a psuedo FPS rpg. You click and aim your attacks and your movements determine what kind of swing you do... and you have stats and skills... and you aim your arrors and spells and stuff.. Its pretty intense

Also its an rpg that you can do anything you want, when ever you want and become who ever you want. If you want to you can go around and literally kill any person in the game. Learn any skills you want... do what ever.. Kill people in their homes and live in them.. its just sweet. There is literally no way to "beat" this game just because there is so much to do

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Some_Idiot2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thread #12? Last time I checked it was at #4, 3 days ago...

... yeah, people are exaggerating the downgrade... a lot of the people complaining dont even seem to know what theyre talking about...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yea NeueZiel, but I have a feeling that Oblivion is going to be a bit more linear than Elder Scrolls III was.

Still though, I can't wait. Either way it's going to be a great game.

**EDIT**

Looks like my 3200+ Venice, 1 GB of PC3200 RAM, and 6600GT is gonna JUST make the cut
heh

·
Registered
672 Posts
WOW; I need to get this game; might need to get the G71 first though ^_^. It's unusual graphics; in some instances the trees look...weird, and in others, they are incredibly detailed. But most of the shrubbery and the water looks amazing, as do human characteristics for the most part. Should be an awesome game; can't wait to pick it up.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I preordered 5 months ago.... cannot wait... by by fps's for a long time theres like rediculus number like 500 hours of different speach dialog
this game is going to set the stage for future games i tell u what.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chosen

I preordered 5 months ago.... cannot wait... by by fps's for a long time theres like rediculus number like 500 hours of different speach dialog
this game is going to set the stage for future games i tell u what.

500 hours of speach dialog; all I have to say is WOW again. But that's a good thing; near-neverending games are a good thing.

·
Premium Member
20,531 Posts
Hyrox, you rob banks or something?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hmm, took me a while to get what Robilar was talking about but then I read your sig. Hullapalooza, did you really get that system, that is probably 5 times better than mine, for 200$?!

But... er... anyway, I can play the game!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pooky

Hmm, took me a while to get what Robilar was talking about but then I read your sig. Hullapalooza, did you really get that system, that is probably 5 times better than mine, for 200$?!

But... er... anyway, I can play the game!

Ha, I still don't know what he's talking about.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.