Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Obsidian 650D have a 200x30mm fan in the front and top, or does it use the same fan size of the Graphite 600T?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I'm aware of that. What I'm wondering about is whether they're 200x30mm (meaning that they are the more common size that could fit 200mm CM Megaflows), or the annoying thinner ones that are in the Graphite 600t.

EDIT, ugh, that sucks. Thanks for the info (and for the edit messaging lol).

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanaddict;12989589
Yes, I'm aware of that. What I'm wondering about is whether they're 200x30mm (meaning that they are the more common size that could fit 200mm CM Megaflows), or the annoying thinner ones that are in the Graphite 600t.

EDIT, ugh, that sucks. Thanks for the info (and for the edit messaging lol).
The fans have been redesigned, however. The blade design has changed, and they operate at 1000 RPM (instead of 700-800 RPM). They are still the same size, though.
frown.gif

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's not the airflow but just finding replacements for them in case they start malfunctioning. Do you know of any cases that make liberal use of the 200x30mm fans?

I just love seeing a huge 200mm with glaring LEDs haha.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanaddict;12989690
It's not the airflow but just finding replacements for them in case they start malfunctioning. Do you know of any cases that make liberal use of the 200x30mm fans?

I just love seeing a huge 200mm with glaring LEDs haha.
Replacements would be the Xigmatek 200m fan collection.

Here's an example of one from Newegg

Enjoy
smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts