Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is sad.

The guy is an obvious hacker, I hope they fix their damn PB issues so people like this get banned in 2 seconds of joining a server.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/bu.rogers

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/pagliosnarf
http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/heimdalx

The first guy is self explanitory, just look at his stats. The other two, played against them last night and one was 93-9, the other one was 84-7. BS much? Ya, I think so. The entire server was like *** is going on, then it just emptied out after 1 game.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
lol yea dude, look at his hs count lol... so bad, aimbot like cs haha

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
the last guy seems kinda legit, or he just recently discovered a glitch/hack

·
Registered
446 Posts
I was looking fora youtube vid I found a while back on the hacks for this game, they allow you to spawn in the enemies spawn and has wallhacks and aimbot.

Sad. Hope punkbuster has something up their sleeves for this soon.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavymetal.fan
View Post

For the first yes, the second one maybe, the third meh...

Yeah, judging from the stats the last guy doesn't seem to be a hacker but, after last night. I was convinced haha.

You guys know how you spawn and there's a few seconds of immunity like ~2 or so? I'm sure you've tried to shoot someone and it seems like they're not dying because they just got revived. Well, I spawned and my screen's red already and when I die, the camera goes to either this Pagliosnarf or Heimdalx guy's kill cam.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
This wouldn't be an issue if we had admin tools. Cheat = permaban

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Higgins
View Post

This wouldn't be an issue if we had admin tools. Cheat = permaban

Atleast we have dedicated servers
More control to come later on

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
Theres a hack out, google it... dang cheaters.

I remember a game two weeks ago where a guy on our team kept getting first place. One of my local friends joined in and tailed the guy. He was hitting people through trees, through walls, etc. I think he even got a video. It was so obvious that he hacked.

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooooon!!!
View Post

I was looking fora youtube vid I found a while back on the hacks for this game, they allow you to spawn in the enemies spawn and has wallhacks and aimbot.

LAWL!

Doubt PB will be successful in catching them hackers. The servers need to be streamed to PBbans or some 3rd party site where they will be banned after being reviewed and such.
Those dudes' account will be reset. Same thing that happened to several dudes playing BF2 during the first couple of weeks.

At least, there are admins on the servers that can kick and ban them as soon as something fishy is going on.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cgg123321 View Post
Are those BF2 skins? The models look different

Or is that the Spec Ops addon?
No clue. BC2 is my first Battlefield game. I've got BF2 sitting around though in case BC2 gets old (unlikely).

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajax413
View Post

No clue. BC2 is my first Battlefield game. I've got BF2 sitting around though in case BC2 gets old (unlikely).

I've played alot of BF2 and everything looks the same except the models

Either way BF2 was awesome, and BC2 is just as fun. I miss the Jets and 64 players though

·
Registered
294 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooooon!!!
View Post

That one seems to get used quite often.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ajax413
View Post

Bu.Rogers is a booster not a hacker (almost worse, IMO).
Proof:
[Videos]
Guy must have no life.

Hey, if that's the only thing that can make him feel good about his life then I guess we can show him a little bit of sympathy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts