Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ide like to over clock my V-C.I dont think i got my moneys worth.Can someone point me in the right direction please.Also i know the there are two typs of drivers on the ATi web site.One is for xp media center and the other is is for plane old xp.I tryed them both and i kinda think i got better game play with the drivers for the win xp media center.Let me know whats best to do.
Thank yee

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

Get these drivers

http://omegadrivers.net/

Also, is your X800 Pro a VIVO card?

Its a Pro

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

Get these drivers

http://omegadrivers.net/

Also, is your X800 Pro a VIVO card?

I downloaded the file.In installation i got a few files that were unsigned.I hit "continue anyway".Instlation was a sucess.Neat program,but when i select my desired oc speeds and hit set it says OC is ok at these numbers(something like that)..Then when i go play a game i knotice a preformance gain
When i exit out of the game and go back into the utility all oc speeds are set back to default.Is this supossed to happen?
Also if i oc the slightest i cannot save it to bios,i get the message "computer will not reboot at these speeds'?Am i doing something wrong?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I downloaded the file.In installation i got a few files that were unsigned.I hit "continue anyway".Instlation was a sucess.Neat program,but when i select my desired oc speeds and hit set it says OC is ok at these numbers(something like that)..Then when i go play a game i knotice a preformance gain When i exit out of the game and go back into the utility all oc speeds are set back to default.Is this supossed to happen?
Also if i oc the slightest i cannot save it to bios,i get the message "computer will not reboot at these speeds'?Am i doing something wrong?Iam not sure if iam supposed to set the oc speed before every game.Its kinda a pain,i'de like the program to start up with the speeds already loaded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts