waiting for Driver update
Starting off with the high end, we have AVerMedia's Live Gamer 4K GC573, the company's top-tier capture card which supports 4k 60FPS HDR capture and 4K HDR 60FPS pass-through, requiring an internal PCIe 2.0 4x connection to record footage at a data rate of up to 240Mbps. Below are the Live Gamer 4K GC573's full specifications.
Live Gamer 4K (GC573)
- Top of Line Tech: AVerMedia's top capture card, capable of handling any game at ultra-high resolution and framerate and with ultra-low latency.
- 4Kp60 HDR: High Dynamic Range capture for brighter whites and darker blacks and a wider colour gamut overall, significantly superior to standard 4K, while at 60 fps (Using HDMI 2.0).
- Maximum Performance: Via Internal PCI Express x4 Gen2 card form factor.
- Look like a Rock Star: RGB with three preset modes to make your setup shine.
- Max. Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60 HDR / 1440p144 / 1080p240.
- Max. Capture Resolution: 2160p60 HDR / 1440p120 / 1080p240.
- Recorded Quality: 150 Mbps default @2160p60; up to 240 Mbps is possible.
- MSRP: US$299.99
Those who prefer external capture card may prefer AVermedia's Live Gamer Ultra GC553 capture card, which uses USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type C to transfer data to a host PC, making the device compatible with modern notebooks and desktop systems.
The device supports 4K 60Hz and 1440p 144Hz passthrough and can record footage at a maximum capture resolution of 4K 30FPS or 1440p 60FPS with a maximum data rate of 240Mbps and a default quality of 150Mbps.
Live Gamer ULTRA (GC553)
- For Pros and Aspiring Pros: AVerMedia's intermediate capture card, designed to work well with both laptops and desktop gaming PCs and equipped with onboard video processing to lighten the CPU load
- Laptop-friendly Form Factor with Low Latency: USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type-C interface
- Max. Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60 HDR / 1440p144 / 1080p240
- Max. Capture Resolution: 2160p30 / 1440p60 / 1080p120
- Recorded Quality: 150 Mbps default @2160p30; up to 240 Mbps is possible
- MSRP: US$249.99
Last but not least we have AverMedia's EXTREME 2 GC551 external capture card, which supports 4K passthrough and a maximum capture resolution of 1080p 60FPS using USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C.
This card is easily the weakest in AVermedia's lineup, though it comes with a significantly lower price tag of $179.99, making it a lot more affordable. Users of this capture card are also free to customise the EXTREME 2's cover, either to match the rest of your streaming setup or to move away from the unit's flaming red aesthetic.
Live Gamer EXTREME 2 (GC551)
- Performance on a Budget: Entry-level price with 2160p60 passthrough capability
- Laptop-friendly Form Factor with Low Latency: USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type-C interface supporting both PC and Macs through the UVC protocol
- Customizable Cover: Print your own custom graphics to strengthen your streaming brand
- Max. Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60
- Max. Capture Resolution: 1080p60
- Recorded Quality: 60 Mbps default @1080p60; up to 240 Mbps is possible
- MSRP: US$179.99
source + release date