Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinFX View Post

I can't see that video because I'm at work. Are you asking if this is news about the 6950X or about the MSI X99 Gaming pro carbon?
yes to both questions

·
The Sizzler
598 Posts
Other than the "Gaming Pro" that is a nice looking board. I wish they put a clear cmos button on it instead of that silly "turn it up to 11" overclock knob.

·
I <3 narcissists
6,489 Posts
Probably not going to be winning any AMD fans over with that new studio setup they got. Nothing but Intel and Nvidia stuff in the background.

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdubb View Post

Probably not going to be winning any AMD fans over with that new studio setup they got. Nothing but Intel and Nvidia stuff in the background.
I always thought they had a bias, guess this confirms it.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robenger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjdubb View Post

I always thought they had a bias, guess this confirms it.
I mean, there's not exactly loads of new hardware coming out in the AMD camp. You can only review the same 990FX boards so many times before they all end up being rehashes of the same boards.

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime View Post

I mean, there's not exactly loads of new hardware coming out in the AMD camp. You can only review the same 990FX boards so many times before they all end up being rehashes of the same boards.
Exactly, every year they should create a new socket so people have to upgrade
biggrin.gif

·
I <3 narcissists
6,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime View Post

Well there is only 1 new Nvidia card out right now but they have 7 on display, I'm pretty sure most if not all of the current AMD cards are newer than the ones on that shelf.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts