Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Science
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like in firefox i cant customize my view of anything when i do it just goes away after i close it? so is this because of the oc'ed cause i have tried to reinstall or is it my hd?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Try running memtest86 and Prime95. If you get errors in either one, then you are not totally stable, and thus will have errors. You may have to let Prime95 run for a long time, read the "readme's" that come with it when you download it. Good luck.

·
Science
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok will do but it is werid that i took off all the overclocking offcpu and Ram etc, but i still get errors so IDK

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not sure what to tell ya. Did you try to uninstall/reinstall with no OC?

·
Science
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naw but it is also internet explorer also so idk???

·
Registered
148 Posts
Is it anything other than the browsers? If not it could be a virus / spyware etc. Does your broswer redirect you to any random pages or reset your homepage. Go to <a href="http://www.trendmicro.com" target="_blank">www.trendmicro.com</a> and do the housecall, it is a pretty go sweep if you dont have other anti-virus.

·
Science
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i swept with norton and webroot and nothing clean as usall(im happy about that)but idk i dont really want to reformat cause it takes for ever wroking all OUT

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well I am no expert but hopefully some others will jump in and save ya. Good luck, sorry I couldnt help much.

• Rep+
Reactions: BLKKROW

·
Science
3,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooo np but i need help everyoen help me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts