Overclock.net banner
14781 - 14800 of 14846 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Data logging is a completely different feature from the live monitoring.
Yes and no.

The 'On Desktop' chart I showed in my previous post displays on my desktop real-time. The quickest update interval is 2 minutes, but for the rest it works like any object displayed on an Overview Page.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Any specific reason why would my Octo dissapears from Aquasuite, I mean, I am booting in Windows, I can see Octo in Aquasuite just fine and maybe in 30 min or later when I check back my Octo is disconnected, I tried to connect it to another usb port on Hubby, reconnected all cable on Octo, not sure what can cause the issue.

Also second issue, when my Octo is running fine but one of the fans ramps for no reason to 100% for a sec and back to the profile, even if I set the fans on specific RPM still at some point I hear one of them ramping at 100%, it happens every couple of hours I could say for 1 sec or less.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hardware:
-----------------------------------
Ryzen 9 5950X
ASUS ROG Crosshair Viii Dark Hero
Nvidia RTX 3900 FE
G.Skill 64 GB Trident Z Royal DDR4-3600MHz CL14-15-15-35
Seasonic TX-1000
Western Digital SN850 1TB
Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus 2TB
Crucial MX500 SSD 2TB
Western Digital 10TB WD100EMAZ
10 x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans

Audio:
DAC/AMP RME ADI-2 DAC
Beyerdynamic DT-990 Edition 250 Ohm

Watercooling:
TechN CPU waterblock
EKWB EK-Quantum Vector FE RTX 3090
1 x Watercool Heatkiller Rad 360-S
2 x Watercool Heatkiller Rad 360-L
Aquacomputer D5 Next pump
Aquacomputer High Flow Next
Aquacomputer Leakshield
Aquacomputer ULTITUBE D5 150 PRO reservoir
Aquacomputer DP Ultra water
Bykski fittings
Barrow and Bykski copper tubes

View attachment 2518106 View attachment 2518107 View attachment 2518108 View attachment 2518110 View attachment 2518111 View attachment 2518112 View attachment 2518113 View attachment 2518114 View attachment 2518115 View attachment 2518116 View attachment 2518117 View attachment 2518118 View attachment 2518119 View attachment 2518120 View attachment 2518121 View attachment 2518122 View attachment 2518123 View attachment 2518124 View attachment 2518125 View attachment 2518126

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have a D5 NEXT I have been connecting via Aquabus for quite some time. I'm now ditching the Aquaero and farbwek 360 in favor of an Octo so I want to switch the port to RGBpx out instead but its not working. The pump ring itself works fine.

I have changed the port to RGBpx in the System tab and assigned a controller on the RGBpx tab along with making sure the lighting slider is on. I've even done a new fresh install of Aquasuite and reset the device to factory defaults. I've tried a different RGBpx cable and different strips. No bent pins on the port that I can see.

Any other ideas to try?

·
Registered
279 Posts
Anyone still using their Aquero 6's in their new builds? I'm debating if its worth all the trouble to use anymore.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Anyone still using their Aquero 6's in their new builds? I'm debating if its worth all the trouble to use anymore.
At the moment, my standard AC electronic gear list for a build consists of, OCTO, Flow NEXT, D5 PWM, Splitty9, Splitty4, Hubby7 and Farbwerk360 if needed.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I have a D5 NEXT I have been connecting via Aquabus for quite some time. I'm now ditching the Aquaero and farbwek 360 in favor of an Octo so I want to switch the port to RGBpx out instead but its not working. The pump ring itself works fine.

I have changed the port to RGBpx in the System tab and assigned a controller on the RGBpx tab along with making sure the lighting slider is on. I've even done a new fresh install of Aquasuite and reset the device to factory defaults. I've tried a different RGBpx cable and different strips. No bent pins on the port that I can see.

Any other ideas to try?
have you tried to connect the pump to the USB header and configure the pump direct?

·
Registered
214 Posts
have you tried to connect the pump to the USB header and configure the pump direct?
Yes. Right now I even have the pump running connected via USB to a computer that has never had anything AC in it. Checked the port setting on the pump display itself and everything looks correct.

I guess the RGBpx out is broken in some way.

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
I ****ing hate updates that brick your device unless you update the firmware only for the update to **** up and I now have to disconnect all power for 5 minutes to fix it. What ****ing idiot thought this up

Still not ****ing working, won’t update my firmware so my octo is now bricked.

·
Old and Decrepit
2,515 Posts
I *ing hate updates that brick your device unless you update the firmware only for the update to * up and I now have to disconnect all power for 5 minutes to fix it. What ****ing idiot thought this up

Still not ****ing working, won’t update my firmware so my octo is now bricked.
Im on X42, went smooth for me. I had one some time ago (I think it was X23 or X24) that bricked my OCTO and put in a ticket on the support site and they sent me a new one.

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
It usually goes smooth for me as well, been awhile since I had an update brick a device. Still a PIA and should be a warning on the update. I've reached the point where I'm going to stop updating unless it's a major release.

·
Old and Decrepit
2,515 Posts
It usually goes smooth for me as well, been awhile since I had an update brick a device. Still a PIA and should be a warning on the update. I've reached the point where I'm going to stop updating unless it's a major release.
The X23, I think it was, was a cluster fugg from the get go and the next release a few days later just added a prompt to unplug everything and not have it on a hub. I’ve not had an issue since then but that was very wide spread. Got just about everyone. Who wants to cut loose their cable management and isolate to a FW update? No one I know of.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Does anyone know if it is possible to put a custom image on the display of the High Flow Next? Also, I built 2 custom loops for people and they both have Aquacomputer monitoring hardware/Aquasuite. I'd like to receive some sort of notification if one of their sensors goes past a specified value. What is the best way to do that? The email server function?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can anyone with some electronics/cabling experience help me out with something?
I've been having this issue with my configuration and it's driving me insane, I've tried everything to fix it, did a clean install and wiped everything twice, still persists.
PC does not want to shut down both via windows shut down or power button. I've identified what's causing it, it's an adapter cable that bifurcates the PC case power switch and reroutes it through the pump via RPM signal. It's basically used as an alarm switch, I have it set to shut down the PC in case the temperature rises to a specified point.

I don't know why it does this, I have checked the cable polarity and tried switching it and the result is the same. I've updated bios, disabled the power cycle option as well to no avail.

Would be grateful if anyone has any insight on this as AQ support takes very long lately (took about 2 months until I got an actual service confirmation previously).

My loop is pretty simple, Aquastream pump, 3 fans with Splitty9 Active via PWM control on an x570 Gigabyte mobo.
Also of note, when I tested the alarm condition it worked and shut down normally, although I can't tell whether the pump kept the PC from booting due to temperature or not (pretty hard to test this since I can't make a log file without Aquasuite running).

·
Registered
86 Posts
Did you unplug the power button headers on the MOBO and try that?
If I plug the case power switch directly, it works fine and stays off. But when I plug this back in-between pump and mobo, it does it again. I just don't understand how it does that, I've flipped the switch like 3 times just in case there would have been a polarity issue, turned restart option in windows regedit, turned the bios option off as well and it still does this. Also tried 2 different bios versions, clean windows install etc.

I have a rough idea of what you're saying, I think I have a simple 3 pin RPM cable but I'm not quite sure how to do it or whether the Gigabyte bios has that option, I'll have to look it up. Can you set it to shut down past a certain temperature threshold in Aquasuite?

14781 - 14800 of 14846 Posts