Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
12,758 Posts
It is great to see us moving up the ranks. At this rate we'll be 2nd in the world for PPD very soon as we'll be passing [H]ardOCP.

Unfortunately I've noticed the other teams like [H] and MaximumPC have drastically been dropping in PPD. I wonder if their members are getting discouraged that us and EVGA have been steadily increasing so easily to pass them?

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
great job guys keep it up

rex love the avy

·
Science
3,487 Posts
Hurray my measly 2600 PPD are helping

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLKKROW
View Post

Hurray my measly 2600 PPD are helping

No such thing as measley in folding. If we could get 1/4 of our 80000 members making that many PPD we would be number one in the world.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tufelhunden
View Post

No such thing as measley in folding. If we could get 1/4 of our 80000 members making that many PPD we would be number one in the world.

True dat.

·
Science
3,487 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tufelhunden
View Post

well hopefully the day of the 24 hour fold a thon our PPD will switch up to 3 million
just for that 24 hours though

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Heedehcheenuh
View Post

Go figure 80,000 OCN members folding 200ppd what we could get...

Chuck D

I was trying to being more realistic with 2000 PPD and 20000 members folding.

Oh yea!!!

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordikon
View Post

Unfortunately I've noticed the other teams like [H] and MaximumPC have drastically been dropping in PPD. I wonder if their members are getting discouraged that us and EVGA have been steadily increasing so easily to pass them?

No, I think that there is a large pool of "bandwagon" folders who fold for whatever team is hot at the moment. I bet quite a few people jumped off of [H] and on to Evga.

Evga will see there points go down about a million/day very soon. We need to focus on beating [H] and attracting as many new folders as possible.

Also, I can't wait for OCN to be in the top 10!!!!

·
Super Moderator
23,740 Posts
Keep it up everyone!

Every little bit helps

·
Premium Member
11,541 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by yellowtoblerone View Post
The stanford site says we're 13th, but after redirection to specific ranking it says 11th.

I'm glad we're moving up. 24/7 fold ftw
That includes team 0 and the google team. If you exclude those, then we are 11th.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Hmmmm, wouldn't it be nice if one of eVGAs competitors cut us some deals on cards for folding

1 - 20 of 130 Posts