1 - 20 of 2116 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have one of these amazing reservoirs!? Join here
biggrin.gif

Home Page

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Au729_7vigc2dDE0Si1DdUdITndWNXZSLXpGUGdhSFE&output=html&widget=true

Just post a picture along with the exact product name/sku you have. (A Link works best)

wheee.gif

A note on quality directly from FrozenQ

Snorkle.gif
OCN FrozenQ Reservoir Owners Club
Snorkle.gif

Code:

Code:
[URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/1214130/ocn-frozenq-reservoir-owners-club]:Snorkle:OCN FrozenQ Reservoir Owners Club:Snorkle:[/URL]
Last updated list: 01-Oct-13

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
I get mine this week. I'll be joining then. Anyone have any idea what length CCL, I need to cannibalize to get the proper bulb length for the 250mm Liquid Fusion? I'm getting a used one, the bulb is burnt out an so I'm considering going with a Red bulb instead of picking up another UV bulb.
mellowsmiley.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

·
Registered
835 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

I get mine this week. I'll be joining then. Anyone have any idea what length CCL, I need to cannibalize to get the proper bulb length for the 250mm Liquid Fusion? I'm getting a used one, the bulb is burnt out an so I'm considering going with a Red bulb instead of picking up another UV bulb.
mellowsmiley.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
the 250mm just takes a 30cm cathode bulb I think, the 400mm one is the same (it's actually too small but I haven't found any longer ones)

my dual-bay reservoir from these guys developed a crack last month and i've been waiting for a replacement for ages, they stopped responding to my emails on my the 25th and I still don't have the replacement they said they sent so I don't really know what to do now :/

i've bought 3 reservoirs from these guys directly so you would think they'd be a bit more ******* helpful and not ignore my emails.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxum View Post

the 250mm just takes a 30cm cathode bulb I think, the 400mm one is the same (it's actually too small but I haven't found any longer ones)
my dual-bay reservoir from these guys developed a crack last month and i've been waiting for a replacement for ages, they stopped responding to my emails on my the 25th and I still don't have the replacement they said they sent so I don't really know what to do now :/
i've bought 3 reservoirs from these guys directly so you would think they'd be a bit more ******* helpful and not ignore my emails.
dont worry man they have been super slammed, they will take care of you, Frozenq always comes through, they might have some bumps down the road but it will work out for you dont worry

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Quote:

Quote:

mellowsmiley.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

They had a fire in their mill on the 7th or 8th I think it was and they pulled an all nighter to get caught up. Their mill is down but they're using the time wisely to put what they have together and get it prepped for shipping.
wink.gif

An a 30cm cat would be way too big considering that that the bulb doesn't bend. I'm thinking more like an 8" bulb which would be about 20cm in length. It would still be short but I don't know what the length of the Caps are so that seems about right? 30cm would be sticking out at one end.
smile.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
I feel weak and inferior looking at RushMore's pics.
worriedsmiley.gif

cheers.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Quote:

I feel weak and inferior looking at RushMore's pics.
worriedsmiley.gif

cheers.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
ur builds are just as good as mine bro

but the DD water box is sexy huh? its for my girlfriend

Electric Seahorse Companion Cube- Buildlog

lol

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Yeah that SeaHorse build is lookin pure smecsy. An I'm not much into plexi cases anymore.
smile.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Quote:

Yeah that SeaHorse build is lookin pure smecsy. An I'm not much into plexi cases anymore.
smile.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
neiher am i, thats why this case was sitting in my garage for more then a year, then **** beautifull girl came along and fell in love with it, so i finaly got some inspiraton for the build

2012-01-14_19-40-55_4.jpg

·
Registered
835 Posts
Quote:

They had a fire in their mill on the 7th or 8th I think it was and they pulled an all nighter to get caught up.
they said they were sending my replacement on the 26th LAST MONTH. I don't see how a fire on the 7/8th of this month has anything to do with that

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Quote:

they said they were sending my replacement on the 26th LAST MONTH. I don't see how a fire on the 7/8th of this month has anything to do with that
if it was shipped to the wrong address and noone returned it(which is likely) then when they had to send another one they had to contend with the fire and all other errors in orders/backup. you might find this shocking, but they do have quite a few other customers besides yourself.

on an aside: sorry to hear your having issues. i have always had nothing but pleasant transactions with these guys

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by regles View Post

I've owned it for a few months but haven't used it yet. It will be used when I do my Ivy Bridge build.
sexy

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Yay good idea! Count me in!
WC setup is on its way over the Atlantic ocean right now, but I already have the resevoir in my hands!
Liquid Fusion V Series resevoir 250mm UV Blue, side ports.

Gonna post more pics of my build as soon as the goods arrive!
Can we use that signature yet? I like it!

I also have 2 red helix and another blue helix up for sale if anyone is interested!

·
Master of Black Snow
19,342 Posts
Just so people know I'm not funnin...

Here is my Frozen Q Res.
thumb.gif

~Ceadder
smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

1 - 20 of 2116 Posts