Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Noone commenting on this at all? Is this 'dac' that bad? To me it looks like an ok external soundcard/'dac', for an ok price.
To me the Sennheiser 1000 is super, BUT the permanent noice reduction on the mic intake is for me a no-no!

· Registered
115 Posts
I have checked out several DAC reviews including this and the EA-9. For me mic record quality is important, and this X3 is doing very good in several aspects, also the mic audio quality. Sadly the EA-9 has bad mic quality, same with the Sennheiser 1000/1200 (sadly it has PERMA mic noise reduction that kills the mic audio). If not I had ranked the Sennheiser above the X3.

· Registered
115 Posts
I have checked out several DAC reviews including this and the EA-9. For me mic record quality is important, and this X3 is doing very good in several aspects, also the mic audio quality. Sadly the EA-9 has bad mic quality, same with the Sennheiser 1000/1200 (sadly it has PERMA mic noise reduction that kills the mic audio). If not I had ranked the Sennheiser above the X3.
Just repeating myself before this thread goes overboard. If anyone can point me in the direction of a similar good product at same price range, it would be great. But until then my conclusion is that this is a good product for its price-range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.